fbpx

La vista city new capital

(La vista city new capital)

Fill in the data now and we will show you all the information you want to know about the units

    LA VISTA CITY NEW CAPITAL

    La Vista is one of the companies that have a major role in the construction of the new administrative capital with its own project, La Vista City, built on an area of 910 acres, allowing The construction of an integrated city with services from green spaces, artificial lakes, malls, hospitals and even international schools, so you do not need anything outside the compound and also pay attention to the highest standards of safety from cameras Monitoring and security everywhere in the compound to be safe while you are inside or outside your unit

    The location of  La Vista City project (the administrative capital)

    La Vista Compound, the new administrative capital, is located in the R4 area, in a prime geographic location in Egypt, on the Green River and on the southern axis of Bin Zayed, the extension of the Golden Square

     

    The space of the La Vista city project

    Lavista city

    With 910 acres villas only, the construction rate is only 15% of the land area, and the remaining 85% is project services and landscaping-

     

    :Services of the La Vista City new capital projec

    International Schools International-
    Hospital and clinics-
    Health club and gym-
    swimming pool-
    Commercial area separate from residential-
    Administrative area separate from residential-
    Street width 18 metres –
    The green spaces between the villas and the other from 25 meters to 80 meters-

     Request a quote

    خريطة العاصمة الإدارية

    La Vista New Capital Compound prices and payment systems: 15% down payment and the rest in installments over 6 years without interest

     

    La Vista hotline01095194050 – 01288881611

     

    La Vista City  

    Project areas of  Lavista City new capital:

    • Townhouse 230 meters.
    •  Twin House 276 meters.
    • Stand Alone 300 meters.
    • Stand 336 meters.
    •  Stand 380 meters.

     

    La Vista Company is one of the largest companies in the Arab world because of the number of projects for the company and the level of delivery and credibility on time
    The company has residential, tourist and commercial projects as it has expanded in all fields, making it a reputable company at all levels

     

    Our Projects

    AIN SOKHNA: LA VISTA 1 , 2 ,3 , 4 , 5 , 6 ,7 – LA VISTA RAY – LA VISTA TOPAZ – LA VISTA GARDENS

    NORTH COAST: LA VISTA BAY EAST – LA VISTA BAY – LA VISTA CASCADA – LA VISTA RAS EL HIKMA – LA VISTA SOL

    NEW CAIRO: EL PATIO 1 , 2 , 3 ,7 –  EL PATIO ORO

    5,EL SHOROUK: EL PATIO CASA – EL PATIO PRIME – EL PATIO 5 EAST – EL PATIO 4

    6OCTOBER : EL PATIO ZAHRAA – EL PATIO

    MARSA ALAM: LA VISTA MARSA ALAM

    NEW CAPITAL: LA VISTA CITY NEW CAPITAL

       Book here